All toys to be returned cleaned and undamaged - otherwise charges will apply. Please notify us of any problems, broken or missing parts. This includes drying the toys in wet weather conditions or preferably moving undercover/indoors if possible. If this is not done, a cleaning fee will be charged.
1. The Hirer is responsible to ensure that the items hired are suitable for the age and skills of the children who will use them. Age appropriateness stated is meant as a guide only. Hire a toy shall not be liable for any consequential customer loss, whether this arises from breach of duty to contract, or in any other way. Hire a toy cannot accept any liability as a result of a failure to comply with specific instructions; under no circumstances will Hire a toy be held liable for any injury caused by or arising from items supplied. The Hirer must ensure that any or all children using any equipment supplied by Hire a toy are supervised at all times.
2. No food or drinks of any kind are to be consumed while the child is using the toys (this includes chewing gum, lollies and water). Barefoot or shoes are to be worn at all times. No socks - as this increases the risk of slipping.
3. A pre-arranged date of delivery and pick up will be agreed for the hire items. If for any reason the hirer is unable to meet these dates please notify hire a toy in advance to allow alternative arrangements. hire a toy reserves the right to charge a late penalty fee.
4. Lost, stolen or damaged products must be replaced at the hirer's expense immediately. If parts are lost, cost of part or whole product will be charged. Normal wear and tear is acceptable. In the event of loss or theft of the items supplied, the Hirer must provide the following:
a. A police report in the case of theft
b. A signed statement in the case of loss
5. The product shall remain the sole and absolute property of hire a toy and the hirer shall not sell, assign, pledge, sublet, lend or otherwise part with possession of the product and shall not, without written consent from Hire a toy, remove the product from the delivery address. The hirer will protect the product against distress, execution or seizure and indemnify the owner against all losses.
6. hire a toy reserves the right to utilise the services of debt collection agencies should any payment owing by the Hirer be outstanding and/or any of the following situations occur:
a. Any cheque is dishonoured;
b. Any lost or broken items not paid for;
c. The Hirer will also be liable for any costs incurred by hire a toy in recovering monies owing, which may also be recovered by the debt collection agency at the time of recovery of the initial amount owing.
7. A booking cancellation made within 48 hours of the delivery date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Payments for events cancelled upon delivery or in less than 48 hours notice will not be refunded.
8. Hire a toy collects and retains in its database personal information gathered from our website, fax, or shopping centre displays for the purpose of advising of new products, services and special offers. It is our intention to maintain your privacy at all times. If at any such time you wish to withdraw from our database, please contact us and we will have your name removed. Hire a does not use telemarketers in any campaign and will not ask for credit card details except for hire purposes.